Our client is a banking institution that delivers competitive advantage in the field of Micro, Small, Medium and Cooperative (MSMC) Business, supported by its commercial and consumer segment. Position: Commercial Account Officer Job requirement:
- Male, age maximum 35 years
- Bachelor's degree education, preferably a master's degree majoring in business management, economics, accounting and engineering
- Experienced as Account Officer for corporate credit for at least 3 years at Bank Buku 3 / 4 (Education, Healthcare, IT business is preferred)
- Able to work independently in a team
- Have a Risk Management Certificate at least level 1
- Have good communication skills, teamwork
- Have the ability to operate Ms Office well (Excel, Power Point)
- Have good spoken/written English skills (preferably in Korean).
- Make optimal efforts to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Conducting marketing activities (including approaching, fostering good relations, solicitation, presentations, and negotiations) to achieve the targets of the Work Program and Budget and win the competition in the corporate banking business segment
- Conducting analysis on the feasibility of the customer's business to minimize risks and potential losses for the Bank
- Monitor the development of the debtor's business to ensure the ability of the debtor to make credit payments
- Conducting AYDA sales activities
- Carry out other work/assignments with enthusiasm from the Company.