View all 121 Jobs
Lowongan Business Development Manager – EPCM Consultants
View all 121 Jobs
Business Development Manager – EPCM Consultants
Business Development Manager – Engineering and Constructions
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on engineering and construction. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years of experience in a constructions company for the job of Business Development Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing new business and negotiating commercial contracts with existing and potential new clients
- Directly responsible for the achievement of individual business development targets and contributing towards the achievement of the team based targets
- Ensuring the CRM is properly updated and contracts are properly titled and indexed
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing client contacts to ensure the continuous satisfaction of clients
- Responsible to work with relevant technical pricing, tendering, proposal development, scheduling, and other negotiations regarding project sales and development
- Maintain a strong network of contacts and associates within the industry and undertake all necessary socialization, meetings, and event attendance
- Ensures proper communication of all necessary information is transmitted internally to the Director/Manager responsible
- A postgraduate degree in business or marketing from a reputable university, with an undergraduate degree in engineering (architecture/civil/electrical/mechanical)
- Strong, proven track record in business development/sales for construction projects located in Indonesia: high-rise buildings, luxurious mixed-use properties, high-end real estate, 5-star hotel/resort, or large-scale commercial development.
- Alive and active network with relevant major stakeholders in the sectors e.g. property developers, hotel operators/franchisers, building contractors, business associations, EPCM consultants.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia. Mandarin fluency will be advantageous.
- Reside in Jakarta and be prepared for frequent traveling
- A sales-mindset person; an ethical upholder
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs