One of our clients, a multinational technology company that offers information technology services to its clients and specialized in telecommunications and networking equipment, located in West Jakarta is looking for: ACCOUNT MANAGER – SAAS
The ideal candidate will lead the account development and penetration strategy for assigned customers or industries ( Manufacturing / Healthcare / Large Enterprise). They should be skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and work to provide exceptional customer service to clients.Jobs Responsibilities
- Develop new markets in Manufacturing, Healthcare, and large Enterprises in Indonesia with FCS1.
- Proactively develop existing accounts - leverage on cross-sale and upsell opportunities
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from identifying to developing and closing deals
- Prepare sales collateral and pitch proposals to potential customers.
- Manage, retain & grow a sales territory of ID-based accounts
- Develop and execute against a business plan
- Work with vendors, marketing, business development, and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Create & articulate compelling FCS1 value propositions for identified verticals.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B enterprise software sales in organizations with SaaS, data, and API-based integrations.
- Able to successfully sell enterprise-level software solutions (e.g. CMMS, Digital Experience Platform, eBusiness or eCommerce applications), both in a direct and indirect selling model
- Experienced in selling to the one or more of the following segments – Manufacturing, Healthcare or Large Enterprise.
- Demonstrated ability to execute licensing renewals and account growth in an Enterprise SaaS environment.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including C-Suites