A leading Japanese pharmaceutical company is looking for a Business Development Director
with more than 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in Indonesia. (mandatory experience): Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Business Managers, the Business Director is responsible for both of sales and marketing of Medical Marketing strategic in Indonesia Market.
- In the assigned business units, identify areas where group strategies can be implemented and areas where localization of group strategies are required based on market research and industry experience with clients and prospects.
- Execute both the company group business strategy and localized business strategy.
- Drive and enable new business opportunities, particularly in relation to products and solutions for medical marketing clients, with a focus on ensuring the long-term sustainability and profitability of the company products and services.
- Provide strong leadership for sales teams to ensure the achievement of revenue targets and related key performance indicators.
- Provide training as required for new and existing staff to meet company standards and to address training and development needs.
- Prepare Monthly/Weekly sales performance reports to forecast revenue growth and business opportunities. Regularly monitor sales forecasts and formulate associated strategies or plans to develop business and generate revenue.
- Work closely with internal divisions to provide clients with important information and promotional collaterals (e.g. detail aids, white papers, etc) with the aim of driving clients’ marketing services decisions.
- Work closely with internal divisions to establish the necessary sales enablement protocols, processes and tools required.
Salary offer: up to USD 6,000 nett/month #LI-JACID
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in Life Sciences (Doctor or Pharmaceutical), Business Management or Marketing.
- At least 8 years working in medical communications agency, pharmaceutical industry, or equivalent environment.
- Preferably someone in the Sr. Manager/GM level.
- Experience managing direct reports to provide direction, coaching, and mentoring.
- Strong strategic acumen in helping clients with their business and in leading internal teams to develop strategic plans.
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and meeting facilitation in English and Indonesia Bahasa.
- Skilled in new/organic business development; can work with team members to identify and capitalize on business opportunities.
- Proven leadership skills (accounts and project teams).
- Highly organized with attention to detail and excellent quality control skills