This role will focus primarily on managing operational process supporting Ecommerce business. This includes inventory management, replenishment strategy, order processing and fulfillment customer service, information technology and financial operations/payment processing. Job Roles:
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external partners in areas such as information technology, fulfillment and logistics, call center, and payment processing.
- Process ecom wholesale deliveries to ensure timely deliveries to wholesale partners.
- Manage 3rd party fulfillment and operation partner(s)
- Work in close collaboration with buying, planning, content, marketing and finance teams to achieve the group’s overall ecommerce business and financial goals.
- Optimize business processes to increase operating efficiency and enable increased focus on strategic, value-adding activities.
- Provide reporting and KPIs
- Work with customer service team and handle all customer service escalation. Ensure best in class for customer service
- Fraud management and manage new payment gateway initiatives to increase revenue and opportunities
- Bachelor degree in supply chain/ Statistics / Business preferred with good business acumen
- 3 years+ solid operations/ Ecom retail experience, with proven organization and execution experience with internal/external parties preferred. Marketplace or Client experience would be a plus
- Fluent communication in English verbal & written
- Excellent in MS office programs (Word, PPT, Excel) also SAP
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on quality control and execution efficiency