Our client is a consulting firm from Japan that provides consulting services to various enterprises in the wide range of industry sectors including Business & IT strategy, Operation improvement, System integration and Enterprise applications implementation (ERP).
- Design, build and implement efficient, scalable and high performances data pipelines and workflows to process high volume of data into multiple tech e.g. Hadoop, NoSQL, OLAP cube, or traditional RDBMS.
- Documentation and knowledge transfer to customers as required.
- Design, test and execute and setup and migration plan at customer sites.
- Interfacing on-site directly with customers, working with clients’ personnel and our consultants.
- Onsite/offsite support applications in various locations.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum 7 years experience as Data engineer team leader or senior data engineer.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in data warehouse/ data lake / data pipeline building project involved in user requirement analysis, system analysis, development and system design including document preparation (such as functional specification, data mapping specification, etc.)
- Solid knowledge in various relational databases and SQL.
- Advanced knowledge in one or more ETL / data pipeline development tools.
- Good knowledge in Data Model design, Data Warehouse and/or data lake.
- Fluent both in spoken and written English is a must.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to perform in a demanding, changing and fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player and team leader.