Our client is a finance company in Indonesia which is engaged in investment financing, working capital financing, multipurpose financing, and other financing business activities.
Position: Finance & Accounting Division Head
- Minimum S2 Accounting/Management/Economic/Banking
- Maximum 45 years old
- Having minimum 10 years’ experience handling Corporate Finance, Treasury, Investor Relation, Accounting & Tax (at least 3 years in Finance Industry is advantage)
- Good understanding of Indonesian Tax requirements
- Have good knowledge of IFRS
- Ability to prioritize and multitasking
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and analytical thinking
- Manage project accounting & finance team, oversee day to day project companies, accounting, and finance function.
- Ensure timely and accurate analysis of project companies, financial reporting, budgets and forecasts.
- Handle project companies, tax matters and provide necessary advice to management with regards the tax related issues.
- Involved as top reviewer in day-to-day investor relation, cash flow, management accounting, statutory accounting, forecasting-analysis, and budget control process.
- Able for fund raising, maintain good relationship with banking institutions/lenders and third parties.
- Key person to liaise with financial institutions/consultants for project financing matters.
- Proposed effective suggestions/solutions to the project directors with a concise summary for any matters related finance, accounting, and tax.
- Liaise with the internal audit, external auditor to prepare the audited financial report.
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company.