The position is business partnering with Ecom Arm of the company. Regular interactions with stake holders, strong understanding and control over the numbers are must. Ability to work under tight timelines, cost consciousness and drive and own the Pnl is a key factors to this role Task 1:
Co-ordination, compilation of budgets/forecasts, ensure accuracy and reasonableness. Discussion with stake holders and mgt, presentation of budget numbers. Follow up on deliverables as agreed in forecast, regular meetings with stake holders, assess risk and opportunities. Detailed and bottom line oriented. Ensure implementation of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures. Continuous discussion and follow-up on cost savings. 30% Task 2:
Accruals for cost, ensure reported numbers are reconcilied with third party platform. Addressing issue related to sytem, Ensure charges are as per the contract and validation of the same. Monthly/ Quarterly/ Annual reporting- ensure accuracy and timelines are met. Variance analysis vs Budget and forecast. Liaise with global function for the reporting requirements. 40% Task 3:
Develop a robust controlling function. Eg.
- Review of DSO and ensure achieve agreed DSO
- Cash flow monitoring, planning, ensure business fund requirement are managed efficiently
- Set up Risk function ( eg- Credit review policy, regular check against SOA/approval matrix. Creation of SOPs.)
- Responsible for Audit and Taxation matters.
- Any other duties in the capacity of in charge of a legal entity
- Education: at least a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Functional: 6-8 years experience in a middle-level finance. (Industry: Retail, FMCG, preferably Ecom experience.)
- IT Skills: SAP Hyperion, Excellent MS-Office, Knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint)
- English is a must