Your mission is to build an in-depth knowledge of market place business plan & strategy across Asia taking the regional and cultural differences into consideration.
Responsible for managing and growing sales into the accounts 3 banners in line with the account, regional and global strategy. Job Roles:
- Work experience (+3Y) in FMCG by preference in any of sports companies / industry
- Interest/passion for fashion/streetwear sneaker industry is an advantage
- Key Account Sales Management experience in the Asian Lifestyle/Fashion/Streetwear channel
- Degree in business or equivalent, ideally with focus on sales, account management or finance
- Industry: Sport, Fashion, FMCG, Consulting
- Develop long term sales plans built using knowledge of the customer and consumer.
- Develop seasonal GTM plans for the accounts using customer knowledge in line with the account strategic plan and Puma global objectives. Developed before 360 meetings
- Sell-in Excellence is paramount when presenting product at all times to the account.
- Utilize all sales tools at your disposal e.g. marketing assets, workbook/ merch pages, etc
- Sell thru - Monitor and report on weekly sell thru reports.
- Liaise weekly with Marketing to ensure franchise plans are fulfilled and review performance.
- Feed key information into weekly immediate team business meetings with Team Head and Sales ops. Take action on points discussed.
- Meet with each account banner buyer at least once per month and cover off marketing roadmaps, sell thru , inventory, order book management, product updates, forecasting updates and competitor activity
- Know how to present product effectively, with all features and benefits
- Bachelor Degree fin business management, focus on sales, account management and finance
- At least has 5 years working experiences in similar position preference in FMCG, Fashion , Sport Apparel and Consulting
- Good knowledge of retail math
- Strong presentation skills and good verbal communication
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Proactive approach with high energy, drive and determination
- An outgoing, inspiring and convincing personality
- Proven results as a team player
- Drive for results
- Ability to work unsupervised with ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to travel regularly.
- Besides your resume, including your motivational letter in your application is mandatory
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.