Location : Jakarta Raya Responsibilities:
- Maintaining essential IT operations, including operating systems, laptops, desktops, and hardware assets inventory related to laptop deployment
- Works within defined guidelines and policies, adheres to IT policies, processes & SOP's
- Manage active directory & user accounts
- Can independently analyze, diagnose and resolve complex tasks or problems related to systems and applications.
- Liaise with highly technical IT teams, as well as non-IT/IS customers, and communicate information effectively in all situations.
- Can provide "hands and eyes" support for network, servers, and conference rooms as needed.
- Develop IT improvement plans & deliver them to users
- Maintains links and networks with other teams/functions/3rd parties that impact on activities undertaken
- At least 3 years' experience in IT, preferably from IT Support or IT Project
- Able to do vendor management, user support, and project management
- Good command in English, both written and spoken
- Highly initiative and independent
- Able to join ASAP