Our client is a multi-finance company. Summary:
Responsible for running operational technology for application systems used by all users in the company to prevent problems from occurring and ensure handling/providing solutions to prevent financial losses. Responsible for all IT support related to Risk and Collection needs both in Business as Usual and Projects so that they can run properly and accurately. Responsibilities:
- Controlling and managing monitoring availability and system capacity to ensure the system runs well and all system users can use the system normally.
- Synergize and communicate with respective users per department on the status of production that is still outstanding and update development status weekly/biweekly to get an overview of the progress and ensure each issue can be resolved in accordance with the SLA.
- Decided on the implementation of the tuning performance system with vendors/IT based on the results of the system performance review.
- Led an excellent production team which will later be managed by third parties, ensuring the system SLA can be improved to increase business performance support using the company's system.
- Creating improvements by empowering tools in monitoring online systems and batch processes (eod) to prevent the problem that may occur.
- Synergizing IT-related Project Risk and Collection from the start of the project to the implementation and ensuring that the project can be run/initiated by the Risk & Collection team to align with corporate strategy (especially IT initiatives) and run well in accordance with the established quality.
- Set strategies, and initiatives so that all operational Risk and Collection team activities receive full support from IT.
- Providing solutions & escalating project Team Risk and Collection to management if there is a potential delay and seeking solutions to ensure the project can be implemented according to a timeline schedule that has been mutually agreed upon by Team Risk and Collection, IT, and PMO.
- Ensure and monitor the budget that has been allocated by the Risk and Collection team regarding application development to support the Risk and Collection work processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics Systems.
- Minimum of 20 years of work experience in the same field.
- Had knowledge in business processes, SQL Query, Business Applications & Integration.
- Willing to work on-site in BSD, South Tangerang.