View all 669 Jobs
Lowongan Registered Nurse
View all 669 Jobs
- Assembling and organizing all medical documents and information needed to manage thecase.
- Coordinating all parties involved in the medical case: the Patient and his/her family; the Case Manager; the medical specialists globally; and other medical parties. Schedule meetings and phone calls, confirming their execution.
- Overseeing the execution and outcome of the clinical plan as developed by the company’s multidisciplinary team.
- Continuously update the Head Nurse and Operations Supervisor regarding the status of the medical cases, as well as report any problem or special situation in need of immediate attention to the case manager and or the Global Medical Director.
- Establishing a relationship with the Patient and his/her family and being fully acquainted with his/her medical case. Be a positive driver in successful participation and working according to the highest service level agreements.
- Assisting the Case Managers in the management of the cases and the Global Medical Director in the quality control process.
- Proactively identifying and monitoring the Patient and his/her medical condition and well-being.
- Emotionally supporting the Patient and his/her family as they cope with the challenges presented by dealing with a significant medical journey.
- Documenting all interactions and creating the necessary clinical reports in a computerized case management system as well as a CRM system. Confirming that the Patient receives and understands the medical summary.
- Assisting with the audit of Patient satisfaction surveys and preparing for submission to Care
- Quality Commission. Ensuring that all Medix policies and protocols are followed correctly.
- Explaining the exact nature and added values of our service, while assessing the needs of the patient, understanding and managing the expectations of the Patient and/or his/her family.
- Ensuring that all Medix policies and protocols are followed correctly.
Registered nurse with a minimum of 3 years of in-ward working experience.
Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Excellent Communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Excellent Organizational skills.
Assertive and proactive professional.
Strong Writing Skills & Computer Proficiency.
Customer Care Orientated - Courteous and Empathetic.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs