My client is a rapid growing company offering cloud infrastructure services combined with prominent home streaming video service, to market a rich home offering to consumers.
- Act as lead point of contact for key partner organizations, understanding and anticipating the partner's needs and working within the company to ensure these requirements are communicated clearly and delivered successfully
- Work closely with our partners on a day to day basis, and develop a thorough understanding of their needs, aspirations and challenges
- Establish and nurture strategic relationships with key decision-makers from various departments/functions/portfolios within key partner organizations. You will be required to develop new business together with partners and will forge the relationships necessary to facilitate this growth.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the organization's platform, identify and discover new business opportunities (cross-sell/upsell) within key partner organizations that will benefit and strengthen the long-term partnerships and goals.
- Define key success metrics, strategic objectives and performance targets for the partnership and team, and work closely with respective business leads in both regional and local teams to deliver 100%
- Minimum 10 years of experience within either of the sectors including SaaS, Video or Telco industries with proven track record and knowledge across the following areas:
1. Business Development
4. Account Management
5. Strategic Planning
- Proven ability to manage strategic partnerships with ability to cross-sell and up-sell services/offerings.
- Deep understanding of the current OTT and Telco industry in Indonesia
- Excellent communication skills with strong negotiation and customer engagement expertise.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, client relationship, project management and team development skills
- Possesses analytical mindset and strategic thinking
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong agility with high adaptability skills.