View all 321 Jobs
Lowongan Sr. Key Account Manager
View all 321 Jobs
Sr. Key Account Manager
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading multinational consumer goods companies. Our respected client is seeking a sales professional, preferably with experience in a consumer goods company, for the job of Sr. Key Account Manager - Minimarket. The position is based in DKI Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Sr. Key Account Manager will work by leveraging all relevant internal and external resources to achieve agreed objectives following a defined Category Management approach.
- Responsible for growing the company sales, the share of the market and portfolio profit, from the company’s KA customers, as well as optimizing investment within these customers by agreeing on strategy and budgets, implementing and evaluating annual or longer 'Trading Agreements' with KAE's to negotiate with specified KA customers
- Leverage all relevant internal and external resources to achieve agreed objectives following a defined Category Management approach
- Work closely with KAEs to maximize coordination and effectiveness of the market sales and marketing plans
- Sector specialization will require specific channel strategy and plans to be created, agreed and implemented to a high standard
- Effectively manage reporting KAEs, implement and organize training, manage regular coaching and development for the KA team and co-ordination with other departments
- Managing and controlling budget (top-down) and with specific attention on ensuring ROI is maximized
- Coordinate with sales and marketing managers to achieve high standards of marketing execution and delivery of sales and marketing plans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from reputable university
- 3-5 years of relevant experiences in key account management (MT) of multinational FMCG business
- Strong experiences & network with minimarket accounts including indomaret & alfamart
- Excellent English and communication skills, adaptability and positive reception of changes
- Strong leadership
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs