View all 321 Jobs
Lowongan Group Financial Controller
View all 321 Jobs
Group Financial Controller
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the one of the fastest growing e-Logistics startup company. The company have a track record of 100% growth YoY.Our respected client is looking for somebody to manage groupwide finance department spreading over 4 countries (Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam) with 20+ direct and indirect reports. The job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Managing the groupwide finance teams to co-ordinate and deliver on internal and external reporting requirements and ensuring the groupwide reporting requirements are met.
- Manage relationships with other key stakeholders across the Group to achieve alignment in key business strategies and decisions.
- Manage the Group’s cash flows within available facilities, providing appropriate reporting to Directors and Executive Management.
- Managing the fundraising process including but not limited preparation of data room, liaison with the external legal counsel, responding to the investors queries, etc.
- Provide leadership to the accounting teams on technical accounting matters.
- Full responsibility for the group companies’ budget and financial reporting cycle.
- Preparation of quarterly shareholder updates and commentary papers.
- Preparation of financial forecasts for the group.
- Oversee the annual audit engagement with the external auditor and ensuring audit requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for group taxation affairs. Monitoring and enhancing tax compliance controls, structures and automated processes to ensure effective management of the Group’s overall tax compliance.
- Ensuring financial controls are effective and being appropriately applied within the group.
- Managing the groupwide legal and licensing requirements.
- Build productive working relationships with stakeholders in order to understand their business operations and the financial information needs of end users.
- Collaborate, design, implement and review finance and insurance systems, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvement and contemporary relevant practices.
- Effective project management skills.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- Ideal age 28-35 years.
- Chartered Accountant, CPA, ACCA or a similar degree in Finance.
- Track record of demonstrated success as a manager.
- GPA of 3.3 or similar in undergraduate studies is a must.
- Overseas work of substantial exposure is advantageous.
- Interest in startup culture and venture capital environment.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 28 Jul, 2021JOB BYJAC Recruitment Indonesia
See all jobs