View all 364 Jobs
Lowongan Product Manager
View all 364 Jobs
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of growing insurance technology company. Our respected client is seeking a Product Manager with able to provide product vision, create a roadmap, and bring a product to life, also management of products and services with end-to-end responsibility from ideation to product implementation and launch. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Working together with the team to translate insurance-tech product planning into product roadmap, product construct, and pricing to be developed as unique product which can address customer’s needs.
- Working with senior management to related functions to develop, implement and improve the products
- Working together with other team to perform market research.
- Collect, analyze and incorporate feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements and enhance features and end-products
- Be one of the key leads in the new insurance technology platform setup, and to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Define metrics and measures to monitor the progress and performance results of the product development
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
Key job requirements include:
- Preferably someone with fintech/e-commerce/health-tech/insurance-tech/startup background
- At least 2 years of experiences in product management
- Strategic thinker and strong attention to details
- Having strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong project management skills, able to meet deadlines, prioritize, and work on multiple projects simultaneously with great efficiency and attention to details.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs