Our client is a consulting firm from Japan that provides consulting services to various enterprises in the wide range of industry sectors including Business & IT strategy, Operation improvement, System integration and Enterprise applications implementation (ERP). Job Responsibility:
- Manage a data analytics project.
- Define business issues with client and propose analytics subject to solve them.
- Analyze data and summarize insight into intelligible document and share it to client management and users.
- Manage team and are responsible for quality of output.
- Extract data from several data sources with scratch SQL queries and cleanse the data from the statistical perspective.
- Visualize analytics result as advanced reporting, dashboards.
- Predictive model creation.
- System implementation of analytics result.
- Keep learning and developing new skills, as well as encourage team member's skills development.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Fluent English for both speaking and writing.
- Experience for managing data analytics team.
- Strong technical experience for Data management solution such as SQL, BI dashboard.
- Experience of analysis using statistical software such as SAS, R, Python.
- Advanced MS Excel: pivot table, index, vlookup. Power Pivot and VBA experience a plus
- Experience with data quality assessment techniques.
- Experience with data harmonization, normalization, aggregation, allocation, etc.
- Able to adapt new technology and current trend in IT field.
- Strong quantitative skills and statistical knowledge.
- Able to review analytical methods, analytical design, and analysis result such as statistical model building.